The site’s trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos are all owned by their respective owners. By responding to notices of alleged infringement in a way that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws, Apkmaniaworld abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing on Apkmaniaworld’s site, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they can make a counter-notification, as required by the DMCA.
You should consult an attorney before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or a Counter-Notification to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The notice requirements listed below are intended to comply with Apkmaniaworld rights and obligations under the DMCA, specifically section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Copyright Infringement Notice
Please provide a notification containing the following details to file a notice of infringing material on APKManiaworld.
- A developer’s or development team’s physical signature indicating that they are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Third-party agencies must provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” so that the agency can address all of its copyright issues.
- Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work, or a representative list of such works at that site if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification.
- The best way to help us find content quickly is to include URLs in the body of an email.
- Information was reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, phone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law do not authorize the use of the material in the manner complained of.
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f), anyone who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages.
Then send the infringement notice to email@example.com via email.