It is the official app of Google that allows you to keep all your files, documents, videos, photos in a safe place. You can even access them on hand when you need them.
With Google Drive, you can make a backup copy of all your documents. So that you do not lose it in case of any eventuality. Once you have them in the cloud you can share them and invite whoever you want to view, edit and comment on any of your files.
With this tool, you have 15 GB of free storage, very good. Right? But that’s not all. If you need more you can subscribe and pay a small price according to the need you have.
The easiest and most accessible way to save your files and documents
To access this tool you only need the email with which you can enter Google+ or Gmail. You can upload or download files, or you can use them to backup files to the cloud.
It allows us to save any kind of files, images in any format, videos, music, books in EPUB or PDF. Even you can save documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, among others.
You can access your files from any device or computer that has an internet connection. You can view them without having to download them.
To see the options offered by this app, you can select a file. When you do so you will find the option to “Send”, this will allow you to see the apps you have available to send. It can be emailed, Facebook, Twitter or whatever you have installed on your device.
You can also move the file if you don’t want it in the folder where you have it with the default name. You can view it with the app you want, for this, you just have to use the “Open with” option. If you wish, you can change the name of your file by selecting this option in the menu.
It allows you to print any file or document, in addition to deleting it if you no longer need it. If you don’t see a file that you have uploaded to the cloud. Then you just have to update the app and it will be immediately available.
The time it takes for the application to upload a file will depend on your internet connection and file size.
Google Drive features
- It has an integrated search engine with which you can easily and specifically search for the file or document you need.
- It allows you to open the content directly from the app in more than 30 different formats: PDF, Word, Excel, JPG, among many more.
- From the app, you can scan documents with the camera of your device directly from the paper.
- You can quickly view your files, as well as share them through links with other users.
- The app allows you to grant access permissions so that other users can view, edit and even comment on your files.