WhatsApp is the leading and most popular application in the world. You can chat, make calls or video calls with family and friends. Share unforgettable moments with photos, videos or recording voice notes, among many other features … essential!
What is Whatsapp?
WhatsApp is a free instant messaging application for mobile phones. It is currently the most used in the world with more than 500 million users around the world. It is a simple app that is used to send and receive text messages or voice notes over the internet, without spending the operator’s credit other than buying navigation packages.
How does the WhatsApp messenger work?
WhatsApp revolutionized the forms of communication between mobile phone users. Since in addition to allowing free messages to be sent. It has introduced numerous improvements that allow sharing videos, images, voice notes and even the possibility of making calls and video calls for free. For this reason, this app became the highest number of downloads on all platforms. But how does it work ?:
- First, you need to download the application, it is free and you can do it from the link above.
- Next, it is necessary to use the user’s telephone number, which will serve as identification of the user account. When making the identification, the application itself will automatically synchronize with all those contacts in your calendar that use WhatsApp.
- From now you can log in and configure your account by uploading a profile photo or an identifying phrase and it will be time to start sending messages to your contacts and test all the functions of the application.
- You can make calls and video calls, send audios, photos or practically any digital file.
Basic characteristics of WhatsApp (application / Web / PC)
The messaging app par excellence, it has an increasing number of functionalities that make it one of the most used. The most important ones to get the most out of it are the following:
- Messaging service, sending photos, videos and voice note: The basic functionality is to be able to send text messages to our contacts. But also, within these messages, we can attach other files such as photos or videos and even record voice notes.
- Group chats: Another function is the possibility of creating group chats with up to 256 members. Family, friends, co-workers … now you can share with them your messages, videos, photos or voice notes at the same time.
- WhatsApp Web ( WhatsApp for PC ): It also has an alternative to be used from a computer. A very useful and free function that allows you to follow the conversations from your computer. In the same way, that you do from your mobile device, and by synchronizing the conversations on both devices.
- Calls and video calls: Without a doubt, it is one of the most outstanding functions and one of the latest innovations that were integrated, thanks to which it is possible to make calls and video calls to your contacts for free. For this, you will need a Wi-Fi network or a data plan (in the latter case it is important to contact the operator to find out possible expenses associated with the consumption of the data plan).
- Security: This is one of the options that users value the most, along with privacy. And it is that WhatsApp guarantees, through end-to-end encryption, the protection of both calls and messages.
- Sending documents: Another peculiarity is being able to send documents in PDF, presentations and spreadsheets with a limit of 100 MB.
WhatsApp Apk Download 2020
The application is updated with the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger of 2020. The download is direct and free:
Note: you may need to enable the unknown sources option to install apps from sources outside of the official store. To do this, you just have to enter the settings of your device. In the security settings you will see the option of “Unknown Origins”. Once you activate it you will not have any problem with the installation.