If you want to download the Google Play Store for free on your Android device. You want to enjoy all the advantages that the Google application store for smartphones and tablets provides. So, if you are one of the lucky ones to have an android device (whatever it is). We will see below all the steps to follow in order to download the latest version from Google Play (also known as the Play Store) completely free and in a few simple steps.
The variety of Android devices is really endless. Today we can find Android smartphones and tablets of any brand or even devices from China, which are much cheaper. The important thing is that before starting the process, you have a smart device and it works through the Android operating system. We will not be able to install the Play Store on your mobile since. It will be compatible and we must opt for other application stores compatible with our smartphones.
The advantages of downloading the Play Store for free on your smartphone or tablet are immense. Thanks to it we can have all the Android games and applications on our device without problems. We can also synchronize all the downloads made through a Google Plus account so Automatic backup copies will be made to ensure that information is not lost in the event of loss, theft or malfunction of the device in question. Installing the Google Play Store is really simple. We just have to follow a few simple steps to have everything ready and start enjoying the Google application store for our Android. Are you ready?
Google Play is the application exclusively for Android. The iPad and the iPhone have the App Store. While Windows Phone, it has the Windows Phone Store.
How to Download Google Play Store for Free – Step by Step
To download the Google Play Store for free on your Android device. You just have to follow these simple steps that we leave you below. Otherwise you may not be able to perform the process correctly) :
- The first step is to go to Settings> About device (smartphone or tablet) and check which is our Android version.
- We now access Google download pages from the Android device search engine
- Once inside, we will download the latest version.
- To download it we must click on the button below
- An APK file will be downloaded to us and we will simply have to access the Downloads section of our Android smartphone or tablet and look for the previously downloaded file in APK format.
- Once found, we click “Install” and the latest version will be installed on your device quickly and easily.
When the installation process is finished, we simply have to access the apps panel and look for the Google Play Store icon to verify that everything has been correctly accessing the application store. Is everything ok? Well, start enjoying yourself!